It’s true. Dominos has managed a successful reengineering by turning around a tastier pizza. How they did it? A self explanatory video ‘documentary’ from Dominos Corporate Marketing
The Pizza has increased same store sales 14% for the quarter from last year and criticisms of work half done have been washed down with the all new extra cheese laden pizza but going forward once the campaign teaching people about the new pizza closes out, the brand will have to rely on nothing but taste.
NYTimes caught up with Domino’s latest advetisements
Domino’s Pizza is extending its campaign that promises customers transparency along with tasty, value-priced pizza.
The campaign, by Crispin Porter & Bogusky, part of MDC Partners, began with a reformulation of pizza recipes and continued recently with a pledge to show actual products in advertising rather than enhanced versions lovingly tended to by professional food artists.
The vow to be more real was accompanied by a request to send Domino’s photographs of the company’s pizzas as they arrive at customers’ homes. AWeb site, showusyourpizza.com, was set up to receive the photos.
Domino’s UK has also been in the news for trying breakfast n bed and halal mens in muslim neighbourhoods. Whether the brand will attain significant consistency in their brand recall remains to be seen but it is a promising start.
Related articles by Zemanta
- We Got Your Domino’s Right Here. (makethelogobigger.blogspot.com)
- Domino’s Pizza Continuing Transparency… This Time, Through Photography (prnewswire.com)
- Domino’s Profit Rises (online.wsj.com)
- Denver pizza billboards trash Domino’s ads (adweek.blogs.com)
- Domino’s Pizza scraps halal menu (telegraph.co.uk)
- How to Buy Cologne for a Man If you want to buy...
- 6 Ways Social Media Can Help Your Websites Social media normally refers to...
- Audible.com Free Download - Get One Free Audiobook Looking for a new way...
- Promoting And Advertising On Web Marketing on the web involves...
- Specific Daily Actions One of the things that...