Jamie Dimon was in a more conciliatory mood as he praise dBen Brnanke at Davos after the rush o downgrades JP Morgan issued on Financials this morning. Jamie Dimon speak is of course unrelated and pretty measured but it was focussed on the Greek situation and how its default will not have an impact on the Western world, the new truth accepted by everyone.
No worries, JP Morgan will find other regulatory arbitrage to indulge a few of its market and collateral books..
- Want to talk Bank strategy – here’s more pay disclosure & Jaime Dimon standoffs (advantages.us)
- Jamie Dimon: ‘They’re Very Small In Greece’ So Don’t Worry (blogs.wsj.com)
- #DavosToGreece (blogs.reuters.com)
- Summary Box: Davos studies China’s investments (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- (Soulmakers) AP : AP democracy debate in Davos, the search of the new AP CEO,acuray in media coverage (prosumerzen.net)
- Why Davos is ignoring Occupy (blogs.reuters.com)